Again with the snow…

Spring weather is unpredictable, but this spring may win an award for that.

The sun is expected to come out Friday afternoon . . . but not in time to melt the fields and have them dry enough to be playable. As a result, Kindergarten soccer is being tentatively postponed to this Saturday at 1:00 p.m.

By Saturday at 7am, a decision will made about whether the fields are playable for all Saturday games. If your team plays in Blacksburg, NRU will determine whether those games are postponed and will update their website at http://www.nrusa.org.

Game-day decisions are posted on the website, Facebook, Twitter, and via email.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s