Fields closed

It should not come as a surprise that the fields are closed due to the rain.  The fields will remain closed until an e-mail is sent that OPENS them back up.  If we receive rain as forecast, then the fields will likely remain closed on Tuesday and Wednesday, and would only re-open Thursday if the fields have adequately drained.  We are far enough along in the season that we will NOT be attempting to make up missed rec practices.

The travel tryout schedule is also being affected.  Tryouts set for Mustangs and Hornets will be moved back from Tuesday to this Thursday, and will be at CMS.  The tryouts set for the Sharks and the Strikers are being moved from CMS to GSBC on Thursday.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s