Mid-week update

CMS will be closed for the remainder of the week and will hopefully re-open for Saturday games.  There will be no rec practices this week and the fields will hopefully be ready for games this Friday and Saturday.

Mustangs, Hornets, and Strikers tryouts are all postponed until Tuesday at CMS.  For now, Sharks, Phoenix and Griffins tryouts are still scheduled to occur this week.

The U10 Boys Maroon make-up game scheduled for May 9th has been postponed until May 16th.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s