Registration for fall rec soccer opens Monday, 6/29/15 at 6a.
Welcome to fall soccer with CSC.
– Registration for fall Academy & Travel teams closes Friday, June 26th at 6 p.m.. If you have any questions or issue with registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with player name, DOB, and team as soon as possible. Practices for travel and academy teams are expected to begin the middle of August. Please contact your team manager for specific details.
– Fall rec registration opens 6/29/15 at 6a and will remain open until Thursday, 8/6/15 at 5p. Registrations received after the close will incur a $15 late fee. Please make sure you register before the deadline; Due to the large number of players we have each season, we have been unable to accept late registrations in most divisions.
- The fall season will last for eight weeks. Practices for U8+ will begin two weeks prior to the first weekend of games.
- All of our rec coaches are volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time this season. Contact Michelle Ireland, email@example.com, with any questions.
- All players are required to have shin guards, athletic shorts/pants, ball, and water bottle. PreK is allowed to wear athletic shoes, ALL OTHERS MUST have cleats. No exceptions.
- Team rosters will be available during the two weeks AFTER the close of registration.
U8, one 60 minute weeknight practice
U10, one 75 minute weeknight practice
U13, two 75-90 minute weeknight practices
U18, two 90 minutes weeknight practices
- The Club provides a team jersey and one pair of soccer socks to each new player. Returning players will use their jersey from last season if placed on the same team.
- The season fee is $50, payable at the time of registration via credit cards only. There will be a late fee of $15 after 8/6/15 5p.
- The scheduled ending date for the season is the end of October, with the following two weekends reserved for make-up games.
- If games are cancelled, announcements will be made on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages by 6am.
- Coaches make the call on practices and will contact their teams individually.
- Any questions or concerns during the season, please feel free to contact Michelle Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great fall season!