Looking toward the weekend. 10/2-4

We are closely monitoring the weather forecast for the coming days. As always in this area it is hard to make a decision too far in advance.

A decision on whether Kindergarten soccer for Friday, 10/2 can be played will be made by noon that day. *UPDATE: 10/2 @ 12p: Decision on Kindergarten games has been moved back to 3pm since at this point it is looking like there is a chance to play. We want to wait on a more accurate forecast before making the final decision.*

For rec games scheduled for Saturday, 10/3, a decision will be made by Friday evening at 5.

If anyone has any questions, please contact christiansburgsoccer@gmail.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s