Fall 2016 season information and dates:
– Season fees remain at $50 per player. There will be a $15 late fee for any registration received after the close of registration on August 18th.
– First game will be Saturday, September 10th for PreK and U8+. First game for Kindergarten will be Friday, September 9th.
– Kindergarten practices and plays Friday evenings from 6-7p.
– PreK practices and plays Saturday mornings from 11:15a-12p.
– Practices for U8 and above will begin August 29th.
– U8 and U10 will have one weeknight practice per week.
– U13 and U18 will have two weeknight practices per week.
– There are eight games per season.
– The expected season end-date is October 29th for PreK, U8, and some U10 teams. Any divisions that play interleague ages will end November 5th. November 5th is the rain date for all teams if there is a cancellation during the season.
– Each player will receive one team jersey and one pair of soccer socks.
– Equipment: All players will need a ball (PreK-U8 size 3 ball, U10 size 4 ball, U13+ size 5 ball), shin guards, and a water bottle, and comfortable and weather-appropriate athletic clothes. PreK can wear athletic shoes or cleats. All other divisions must wear cleats.