Spring 2017 season information and dates:
– Season fees remain at $50 per player. There will be a $15 late fee for any registration received after the close of registration on February 9th at 6pm.
– First game will be Saturday, March 18th. This is for all divisions – even Kindergarten.
– Kindergarten practices and plays Friday evenings from 6-7p, except for the first weekend as mentioned above.
– PreK practices and plays Saturday mornings from 11:15a-12p
– Practices for U8 and above will begin March 13th – weather permitting.
– U8 and U10 will have one weeknight practice per week
– U13 and U18 will have two weeknight practices per week.
– There are eight games per season.
– The expected season end-date is May 13th, however we may have to go another week if there are any weather cancellations. There will be no soccer the weekend of the Easter holiday.
– Each new player will receive one team jersey and one pair of soccer socks. **Returning players remaining on the same team from fall will NOT be issued a new jersey.
– Equipment: All players will need a ball (PreK-U8 size 3 ball, U10 size 4 ball, U13+ size 5 ball), shin guards, and a water bottle, and comfortable and weather-appropriate athletic clothes. PreK can wear athletic shoes or cleats. All other divisions must wear cleats.