Registration for the 2017 fall rec soccer season opens Monday, 7/10/17 at 6a and will remain open until Friday, August 18th at 6p.
– Fall rec registration opens 7/10/17 at 6a and will remain open until Friday, 8/18/17 at 6p. Registrations received after the close will incur a $15 late fee. Please make sure you register before the deadline. Due to the large number of players we have each season, we have been unable to accept late registrations in most divisions.
- We accept all players 3-18. Players must be three years old by September 8, 2017.
- The fall season will last for eight weeks. Practices for U8+ will begin two weeks prior to the first weekend of games. PreK and K will begin the first weekend of girls.
- The season fee is $50, payable at the time of registration via credit cards only. There will be a late fee of $15 after 8/18/17 6p.
- Games will begin the weekend of September 9th.
- All of our rec coaches are volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time this season. Volunteering to coach can be completed at the time of your player registration. Contact Michelle Ireland, email@example.com, with any questions.
- All players are required to have shin guards, athletic shorts/pants, ball (PreK, K, and U8 need a size 3 ball, U10 a size 4 ball, and U13+ need a size 5 ball), and water bottle. PreK is allowed to wear athletic shoes, ALL OTHERS MUST have cleats. No exceptions.
- Team rosters will be posted 1-2 weeks AFTER the close of registration.
- PreK practices and plays Saturdays 11:15-12
- Kindergarten practices and plays Friday evenings 6-7
- U8, one 60 minute weeknight practice, one Saturday morning game
- U10, one 75 minute weeknight practice, one Saturday morning game
- U13, two 75-90 minute weeknight practices, one Saturday morning game
- U18, two 90 minutes weeknight practices, one Saturday game. Some games may be double-headers and may be scheduled in the afternoon.
- The Club provides a team jersey and one pair of soccer socks to each new player. Each player will receive one “home” jersey and one “away” jersey. This is new this season. More information will sent after registration closes.
- The scheduled ending date for the season is October 28th, with the following two weekends reserved for make-up games.