Updated Information: 2:49 pm Saturday, 10/27
If the weather looks like it is going to be unbearable for play once you get the field, please shorten or skip your practice time and get right to the games. At this moment the forecast is showing that rain is expected to begin again at 3:30.
Unfortunately, we are running out of time to reschedule matches this season with the upcoming time change so matches need to be played if conditions allow it.
Please use your best judgement when on the field and communicate with the opposing team.
Due to the forecasted weather for Friday, we have postponed all scheduled Kindergarten activities. The practices and matches will now be on Saturday, 10/27 at 3p.
Your schedules have been updated to reflect the change.