Here’s a quick guide in case there’s any confusion on registration. Please leave a comment on our Facebook page if there’s any further questions or feel free to contact email@example.com .
Go to csoccer.org . If you are on a PC/Mac, find the toolbar item labelled “REGISTER & ACCOUNT ACCESS” just under the CSC shield logo. Hover over this with your mouse to see the available options. On mobile, click the “pancake stack” on the right side of the screen that looks like three horizontal stacked bars. This will present the available options similar to PC/Mac. You will find the following options, click one to go to the correct option for you or your child:
- SPORTS ENGINE LOGIN
- Choose this just to log in to the Sports Engine system to do things like check or edit account settings, registration details, etc.
- RECREATION LEAGUE REGISTRATION
- Choose this for coed PreK and K, and boys and girls U8, U10, U13, and U18 Recreation level registrations. PreK/K $35, U8 $45, U10 and up $55 for 2021-2022 seasons. Practices one time a week with Saturday morning games for 8 straight weeks. The current registration form does not allow specifying preferences for team placement with preferred friends and coaches. Please contact the CSC Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with those requests and we will do our best to accommodate.
- DEVELOPMENTAL ACADEMY REGISTRATION
- Choose this for boys and girls Developmental Academy level registration. Intended for 2012 and 2013 birth year children for the 2021-2022 season. Practices two times a week with local area travel games as a lead-in to travel level soccer. Year-long team structure. $0 registration and uniforms for 2021-2022 season. FAQ coming soon!
- TRAVEL LEAGUE REGISTRATION
- Choose this for boys and girls travel league soccer at various birth year team organization levels. Please contact the CSC Director at email@example.com for more information.
- COACH AND VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
- Choose this when volunteering as head or assistant coach, team manager, etc. Allows for CSC registering proper information for rostering, contact information, and background checks.
PC / Mac, after hovering over toolbar link with mouse:
Mobile, after clicking “pancake” stack: