Updated Information: 2:49 pm Saturday, 10/27
If the weather looks like it is going to be unbearable for play once you get the field, please shorten or skip your practice time and get right to the games. At this moment the forecast is showing that rain is expected to begin again at 3:30.
Unfortunately, we are running out of time to reschedule matches this season with the upcoming time change so matches need to be played if conditions allow it.
Please use your best judgement when on the field and communicate with the opposing team.
Due to the forecasted weather for Friday, we have postponed all scheduled Kindergarten activities. The practices and matches will now be on Saturday, 10/27 at 3p.
Your schedules have been updated to reflect the change.
Due to the continuing and expected wet weather today, we have cancelled all Kindergarten activities for tonight. All games have been rescheduled for Saturday, November 5th at 4pm. Match-ups and locations remain the same.
The decision on Kindergarten practices and games for tonight has been moved back to 3pm since at this point it is looking like there is a chance to play. We want to wait on a more accurate forecast before making the final decision.*
At this point the forecast is showing a break in the rain just in time for the Kindergarten practices and games to begin. We will plan to have all practices and games proceed as scheduled.
Players should be dressed appropriately for the weather. Pants are allowed and long-sleeves/jackets can be worn under the team jerseys. Hats and gloves may be worn as well.
Coaches: If both teams agree to shorten practices and play the games earlier than 6:30, that is fine.