Due to the continuing and expected wet weather today, we have cancelled all Kindergarten activities for tonight. All games have been rescheduled for Saturday, November 5th at 4pm. Match-ups and locations remain the same.
Update: 4/9 6:48am – All U10+ rec games have now been canceled. Both home games and away at NRU.
Even though the weather is expected to be cold, all U10+ rec games are to be played as scheduled. Players, coaches, and spectators should plan to dress appropriately for the weather. Players may wear hats, gloves, pants, and long-sleeves/jackets under their team jerseys.
Coaches may confer with the opposing coach and referees to shorten the halves if conditions are poor.
U8 and PreK games have been postponed. U8 games will be made-up May 14th and PreK games will be made-up Monday, 4/11 at 6p.
Rec games that were rained out Saturday, 10/3, are being rescheduled. Please check your inboxes for the rescheduled match date, time, and location.
Travel and Academy teams – Your managers will be working to reschedule any cancelled matches.
CMS remains closed through today. Hopefully it will be dry enough to use the remainder of the week. Teams practicing on CMS tonight have been given alternate field space.
All other fields are open. Teams MUST remain off any saturated areas of the field and are not allowed to use any goal boxes.
The decision on Kindergarten practices and games for tonight has been moved back to 3pm since at this point it is looking like there is a chance to play. We want to wait on a more accurate forecast before making the final decision.*
We are closely monitoring the weather forecast for the coming days. As always in this area it is hard to make a decision too far in advance.
A decision on whether Kindergarten soccer for Friday, 10/2 can be played will be made by noon that day. *UPDATE: 10/2 @ 12p: Decision on Kindergarten games has been moved back to 3pm since at this point it is looking like there is a chance to play. We want to wait on a more accurate forecast before making the final decision.*
For rec games scheduled for Saturday, 10/3, a decision will be made by Friday evening at 5.
If anyone has any questions, please contact email@example.com
All fields remain closed to rec practices for the week.
A decision will be made on Kindergarten soccer for Friday night by noon that day.
The PreK practices and games scheduled for this morning have been cancelled. There is a large area of rain expected in the area around 11 a.m., with heavy rain at times.
The games will be rescheduled at a later date.
Weather forecast is showing intermittent rain throughout the day. All games should be played as scheduled – U8 and PreK, see not below. Some games may not get rain, some light, misty rain, while others might get wet.
The fields are wet and the temperatures are going to hover around high-50s, so please dress appropriately for the weather. Pants are allowed. Long-sleeves/jackets may be worn under the team jersey. Hats and gloves are also allowed.
For our two youngest divisions, U8 and PreK: If a U8 game receives heavy, soaking rain, the two coaches can agree to postpone the game. **This decision need to be made once on the field and if both coaches agree. The heaviest rain looks to be past us, as of 9am.** Coaches will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org today so that the game can be rescheduled for this week during the week.
We will make a final decision on PreK at 10 a.m. using the latest weather update. **10am Update: PreK games have been cancelled.**
At this point the forecast is showing a break in the rain just in time for the Kindergarten practices and games to begin. We will plan to have all practices and games proceed as scheduled.
Players should be dressed appropriately for the weather. Pants are allowed and long-sleeves/jackets can be worn under the team jerseys. Hats and gloves may be worn as well.
Coaches: If both teams agree to shorten practices and play the games earlier than 6:30, that is fine.