There are two upcoming certification courses for new USSF Referees:
August 12, 2017
From 8:00AM – 5:00PM
August 19, 2017
From 8:00 AM – 5:00PM
Litton Reeves Hall
The one day format requires the students to complete online modules BEFORE ATTENDING THE CLASS.
To register, please go to the Metro DC-Virginia State Referee Program site: www.vadcsoccerref.com and follow the instructions under “Registration Instructions” tab on the left hand side.
Clinic listing is in the left hand column, on the new page click on the “click here”, on another new page click on the “WEST – NEW GRADE 8 ONLINE COMBO” for classes
OR you can use direct link:
This is the link to the 2017 new referee classes in our area :
Registration must be completed by 9:00 PM August 9, 2017 for Roanoke course and August 16, 2017 for Blacksburg course.
Clinic sessions will include classroom and field modules (weather permitting).
Lunch is on your own.
Any questions on the Blacksburg course contact Sam Doak at 540-250-6903 or firstname.lastname@example.org and on the Roanoke course, contact Mark Ingvaldsen at540-353-6325 or email@example.com
Registration for the 2017 fall rec soccer season opens Monday, 7/10/17 at 6a and will remain open until Friday, August 18th at 6p.
– Fall rec registration opens 7/10/17 at 6a and will remain open until Friday, 8/18/17 at 6p. Registrations received after the close will incur a $15 late fee. Please make sure you register before the deadline. Due to the large number of players we have each season, we have been unable to accept late registrations in most divisions.
- We accept all players 3-18. Players must be three years old by September 8, 2017.
- The fall season will last for eight weeks. Practices for U8+ will begin two weeks prior to the first weekend of games. PreK and K will begin the first weekend of girls.
- The season fee is $50, payable at the time of registration via credit cards only. There will be a late fee of $15 after 8/18/17 6p.
- Games will begin the weekend of September 9th.
- All of our rec coaches are volunteers. Please consider volunteering your time this season. Volunteering to coach can be completed at the time of your player registration. Contact Michelle Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
- All players are required to have shin guards, athletic shorts/pants, ball (PreK, K, and U8 need a size 3 ball, U10 a size 4 ball, and U13+ need a size 5 ball), and water bottle. PreK is allowed to wear athletic shoes, ALL OTHERS MUST have cleats. No exceptions.
- Team rosters will be posted 1-2 weeks AFTER the close of registration.
- PreK practices and plays Saturdays 11:15-12
- Kindergarten practices and plays Friday evenings 6-7
- U8, one 60 minute weeknight practice, one Saturday morning game
- U10, one 75 minute weeknight practice, one Saturday morning game
- U13, two 75-90 minute weeknight practices, one Saturday morning game
- U18, two 90 minutes weeknight practices, one Saturday game. Some games may be double-headers and may be scheduled in the afternoon.
- The Club provides a team jersey and one pair of soccer socks to each new player. Each player will receive one “home” jersey and one “away” jersey. This is new this season. More information will sent after registration closes.
- The scheduled ending date for the season is October 28th, with the following two weekends reserved for make-up games.
The U8 fields will be too saturated early in the morning for U8 games. All U8 games for Saturday, May 13th have been postponed until Saturday, May 20th. Schedules have been updated online.
Come on out to CMS on this Friday, May 5th for a special one night only FREE soccer clinic offered by Challenger Sports, our fantastic British Soccer Summer Camp hosts.
This will be an awesome night of fun training provided by top Challenger coaches. Appropriate for all skill levels and ages 3-18.
Location: Christiansburg Middle School soccer fields
Date: Friday, May 5th
RSVP is required. You won’t want to miss this.
Join us in celebrating another fun-filled year of youth soccer.
Every spring Good Shepherd Baptist Church hosts a wonderful afternoon of activities for all CSC families. Carnival games, inflatables, face painting, giveaways, and a FREE hot dog lunch.
This is a perfect opportunity to have your end-of-season team get-together.
Everyone is welcome at this free festival.
Date: Saturday, May 13th
Location: Good Shepherd Baptist Church (GSBC)
155 Dunlap Drive, Christiansburg
All CSC fields are closed until Thursday, April 27th. There will be no soccer activities until fields are re-opened.
Teams missing their only practice or both of their practices can email email@example.com to be rescheduled.
All PreK activities scheduled for this morning have been cancelled. Activities will be rescheduled for May 20th.
All fields are open. All games should be played as scheduled.